Darwin1.jpg (41562 bytes)

  The Outpost was built in the 1920's as a pool hall. It was enlarged and converted to a cafe in 1929. The Outpost provided service to the Death Valley tourist trade when the Eichbaum Toll road to Death Valley was opened. The service station sold both unleaded and a special mixture for turbo powered engines.

Back  Next