Forest City Dance Hall. This building was originally 3 stories and was
built right after the great 1883 fire. The first story housed the Knights
of Pythias fraternal lodge. The second story housed the the large rubber
cushioned dance floor, where most of the town's celebrations were held.
The first floor is where the barber shop, saloon and billiards hall were
located. The hand-grained wainscoting bar is still here!