The Forest City Schoolhouse was built in 1874 and was used through the
1930's. The school bell was purchased in the 1870's with funds raised from
a theater company benefit. It was interesting exploring around inside the
schoolhouse, seeing the broken up old kid's desks, pot belly heater, and
we had a blast ringing the old bell.
Previous Back Next