The rock wall ruins of the Anthony Mill.
  The Anthony Mill was named after Charles Anthony from Darwin. Charles Anthony had many mining claims in the area and a mining camp and mill in Pleasant Canyon that was located long before the Radcliff Mine. An interesting fact is that Henry Radcliff used to work for Charles Anthony in "Anthony's Camp" before he filed his own claims in Pleasant Canyon in 1896.

Previous  Back